CEDS Complete Package
The ever-changing technology landscape continues to bring unique new challenges to the legal discovery process. When you need to fully understand e-discovery, from the basics through the EDRM and critical topics, you need the CEDS Complete Package. This end-to-end training resource includes E-Discovery Essentials Online Training and everything you need to pass the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) Certification exam.
Our CEDS Complete Package provides foundational knowledge to help you demonstrate your competency in e-discovery and prepare to earn the CEDS credential. The E-Discovery Essentials Training is an introductory course for people entering the e-discovery field as well as professionals who would like to broaden their knowledge of the e-discovery process. CEDS Exam Prep is the ultimate tool to guide you through the e-discovery steps and prepare you for the CEDS Certification exam.
Our all-inclusive, dual-course CEDS Complete Package is offered at a special price and includes everything you need to establish yourself as a Certified E-Discovery Specialist.
- E-Discovery Essentials
- CEDS Exam Prep
- CEDS Exam
- 1 Year ACEDS Membership
- Certification Upon Passing CEDS Exam
Already have an account? Contact us at 844-992-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade.
The CEDS Complete Package includes:
- 12+ hours of interactive online training that allows you to learn at your own pace
- Up to 12 CLE credits, depending on state approval, and 12 CEDS credits
- Topics include ethics, international discovery, project planning, budgeting, and information management
- Courses developed by professional instructional designers following well-established industry guidelines
- Progress tracking and review quizzes provided at the end of each module
- 17 modules with review quizzes
CEDS Exam Prep
- Three 90-minute online webinar sessions (live or on-demand) taught by Helen Bergman Moure, CEDS
- Follows the CEDS Certification Exam Prep Manual with an emphasis on the exam’s scenario-based questions
- Topics include project planning, litigation hold implementation, data culling, collection, review, and ethics
- Live questions answered as time allows
- Up to 2 attempts at the exam
- Schedule anytime at your own pace within the year
- No degree required
- Digital Badge of your credential to share online
• International Discovery
• Project Planning
• Information Management
• Litigation Hold Implementation
• Project Management
• Data Processing
• Predictive Coding
• Document Review
Earn CLE Credits:
- Florida - 12 hours, including 1 hour on Ethics and 5 Technical credits
- California – 10 hours, including 1 hour on Ethics
- Texas – 10 hours, including 1 hour on Ethics
- Pennsylvania – 10 hours, including 1 hour on Ethics
- New Jersey – 12 hours, including 1.2 hours on Ethics
- Minnesota – 10 hours, including 1 hour on Ethics
- Illinois – 10 hours
- Other states that allow self-reporting may recognize the program for credit as well.
- Reciprocity from other states via the Uniform Certificate of Attendance upon request for Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, New Jersey and North Dakota.