What are the Benefits of Becoming an ACEDS Affiliate Member?
ACEDS Affiliate Members receive substantial access, recognition and networking benefits throughout their membership term. By increasing their effectiveness and success, ACEDS members, who are devoted to best practices in e-discovery seek and purchase services and solutions that you provide.
Contact ACEDS Customer Service at email@example.com or 844-992-2337 for more information on affiliate levels and benefits.
Task Force Details
Editorial and Content
- ACEDS individual memberships for your company representatives. Benefits include:
- Members-only access to articles, resources, best practices, tips and tools.
- News and analysis on developments in the e-discovery field and commentary by top experts.
- “Quicktips” and “Best Practices” with e-discovery information and intelligence.
- Downloadable, on-demand virtual training by experts on e-discovery subjects.
- Subscription to bits + bytes, the ACEDS weekly e-newsletter
- Searchable job database for e-discovery professionals on jobs and job searches.
- Access to ACEDS live online forums to engage with ACEDS members and prospects.
- Opportunity to submit white papers, articles, and press releases for “ACEDS Resource Center.”
- Participation in a global information and referral network.
- Listing as an “ACEDS Affiliate Member”
- Banner ads in the ACEDS weekly e-newsletter
- Banner ad in rotation with other members on homepage
- Ad in the ACEDS Annual Conference book
- Podcast with your experts
- Web Seminar sponsored and lead by your company
- Presence in the new “ACEDS Year in Review” magazine
- Affiliate Member Spotlight
Courtesy discount on all products, services, and/or sponsorships.
Fill out the form below to learn more about ACEDS Affiliate Membership.