We Are Hiring! | Apply Today - ACEDS Senior Marketing Coordinator.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is the member organization for professionals in the private and public sectors who work in the field of e-discovery. ACEDS is represents a community of e-discovery specialists for the exchange of ideas, guidance, training and best practices, and offers e-discovery certification. ACEDS, has established the field’s first and only educational certification exam. Qualified candidates who pass a rigorous examination will earn the right to use the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS™) certification.
ACEDS has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and qualified candidate to fill the role of Senior Marketing Coordinator. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work with a cross-functional team to create and execute the strategy for all ACEDS products.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Defines, owns and executes the strategic and tactical marketing plan for all ACEDS products
- Includes go-to-market, acquisition and retention plans for each customer segment as well as helping guide the product road map based on customer insights
- Works closely with product/content, sales, operations and customer care to provide strategic direction and go-to-market strategy for each product in ACEDS
- Short-term and long-term goal planning
- Create positioning and marketing plan for ACEDS products to ensure sales/marketing tools are maximized and lead generation is meeting sales growth requirements
- Work collaboratively with BARBRI digital marketing team for website work and digital marketing planning and needs; and other agency partners or internal designers, as needed
- Determines customer communications strategy and touch-points for on-going customer communication
- Works closely with Product team, providing customer requirements and segmentation, to determine best products for the long-term growth and health of ACEDS
- Develops metrics and determine results for marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree, desired in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in a marketing department in a company or advertising agency
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in growing leads and conversions for B2C
- Experience in developing value propositions for B2B
- Ability to communicate legal concepts to technical people and technical concepts to legal people
- Ability to communicate at operational, managerial and C-Suite levels; and attorneys at all levels
- Ability to create and execute marketing strategies to reach identified goals of the business
- Ability to manage a change-oriented team to success is ideal
- Experience in an E-Discovery organization, legal organization, or law firm is highly desirable
- The individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem solving skillfully.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation and benefits package, training & development, as well as the opportunity for future growth within the organization. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Working Hours: Varies based on business needs
Click here to apply today.