This webinar will begin at 6AM PST/2PM GMT
Shifting power dynamics—internally and externally—have thrust corporate legal operations groups into the forefront of legal technology, process excellence, and innovation. These new leaders are modernizing the business of law by:
- Adopting new technology (over 80% expect to increase spending on AI tools)
- Streamlining old processes (over 70% are integrating enterprise systems)
- Evolving cultural expectations (over 70% audit their lawyers’ technological competency)
- Reducing third-party reliance (over 70% perform document review in-house)
For the past four years, OpenText has partnered with Ari Kaplan to uncover the key forces driving change in corporate legal ops and this year’s results include some surprising trends. Register here to join a live discussion on this year’s survey results, with highlights that include:
- Organizational ecosystems: How large are ops teams? What departments do they interface with? How has their influence grown?
- eDiscovery excellence: What tools are being used? What processes are moving in-house? How is success measured?
- Technology plans: How widely is AI used? How is the cloud perceived? What are the integration strategies?
- Security concerns: When are vendors and counsel audited? How are inside and outside threats being addressed?
Ari Kaplan Advisors
Ari Kaplan, an attorney and legal industry analyst, is an inaugural Fastcase 50 honoree, a fellow of the College of Law Practice Management, and a finalist for the International Legal Technology Association’s Thought Leader of the Year award. He is the author of Reinventing Professional Services: Building Your Business in the Digital Marketplace (Wiley, 2011) and The Opportunity Maker: Strategies for Inspiring Your Legal Career Through Creative Networking and Business Development (West Academic, 2nd Ed. 2016). Kaplan serves as the principal researcher for a variety of widely distributed benchmarking reports, has been the keynote speaker for events worldwide, and is the founder of the Lawcountability® business development platform. He is also a two-time Ironman triathlon finisher.
Director of Product Marketing
Adam Kuhn is the Director of Product Marketing at OpenText Discovery and an eDiscovery lawyer in San Francisco, California. Adam works with some of the world’s largest enterprises, law firms, and regulators on their legal technology programs and practices. He holds an advanced certification for OpenText Axcelerate and received the Rossman award from the USPTO Society for his contributions to legal scholarship. At OpenText, Adam is responsible for legal technology marketing and content programs with a focus on the innovative application of AI to legal services.