Ever feel like eDiscovery isn’t as efficient or cost-effective as it could be?
Outdated practices, inefficient workflows, old technologies and general knowledge gaps can quickly and vastly increase the costs of eDiscovery. It’s time to break that cycle and explore how far the eDiscovery practice has matured in just the last few years.
This webinar will help you maximize the eDiscovery process and bolster your bottom line.
- Learn eDiscovery best practices and the efficiencies they bring
- Discover how the right workflows can quickly eliminate chaos from eDiscovery
- Gain a fuller understanding of the latest advances in eDiscovery
- Explore how modern technologies can drastically reduce eDiscovery timelines
- See how modern approaches & technologies drastically reduce time & costs
- Visualize a truly streamlined collection, review, analysis and production process
- Experience how data can be search & culled more quickly than ever before
- Witness how new technologies improve results while lowering costs
- Achieve superior work-product throughout the life-cycle of a matter
This program will cover how to embark on and manage a successful eDiscovery project and in doing so, break the cycle of wasted time and resources…especially financial. In the end, a successful eDiscovery game plan will strengthen the relationship between law firm and client and result in a better all-around outcome.
We hope you’ll join us!
Brian Schrader, Esq.
President, CEO & Co-founder
Brian has over 20 years of experience in information management, computer technology and the law, and he has been a pioneer in computer forensics and eDiscovery. In 2002, Brian combined his experience in business and technology to launch BIA – recognized today as one of the nation’s leading eDiscovery service provider. Brian also helped pioneer DiscoveryBOT, the industry’s first light-touch live data collection tool, and TotalDiscovery, widely recognized as the first end-to-end enterprise SaaS platform for eDiscovery. Prior to BIA, Brian started several technology companies and practiced securities and corporate litigation. He has been engaged in hundreds of high-profile legal matters and has lectured and authored multiple articles on eDiscovery, technology and related topics.
Barry Schwartz, Esq., CEDS
VP, Advisory Services
Barry Schwartz is highly proficient in discovery and document review matters and holds more than 35 years of legal and business consulting management experience. He oversees BIA’s advisory division and is primarily responsible for providing consulting and advisory services to BIA’s clients. Barry is able to provide experienced, sound insight in multiple areas, including information management, litigation & discovery, document retention and management, regulatory compliance and IT security.