|Date: October 22, 2014||Time: 1 PM – 2:15 PM EST|
7 Common Beliefs About eDiscovery – Myth or Fact?
1. Legal knowledge alone demonstrates competence.
2. Only large defendants use eDiscovery.
3. Issuing a litigation hold satisfies your preservation requirements.
4. TAR can deliver more accurate results than human reviewers.
5. Requesting parties determine the method of discovery.
6. The addition of proportionality to the FRCPs will change your responsibilities.
7. Internal cooperation will improve your outcomes.
Lisa Simmons, partner of Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, and Carolyn Young, solutions engineer at Advanced Discovery, will separate the “fact” from the “myth” as they review recent court opinions regarding seven common eDiscovery beliefs. If you have questions about any of the above issues you won’t want to miss this informative session. Don’t base your decisions on myths. Join us on the road to reality.
Belief: You need to attend this webinar — Fact!
|Date: October 29, 2014||Time: 1 PM – 2 PM EST|
What Matters Most to Corporate Counsel in E-Discovery Management
According to the inaugural Inside E-Discovery Survey by BDO Consulting, corporate counsel report substantial room for improvement when it comes to handling and managing e-discovery, giving internal and external resources a grade of 6.5 out of 10 for overall effectiveness. Learn more about these results, and other insights from corporate counsel on the costs, risks and technology issues related to managing e-discovery during this live webinar.
Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the survey executive report.
|Date: December 10, 2014||Time: 2 PM – 3 PM EST|
UK eDisclosure: Your Essential Guide
Andrew Haslam is one of the UK’s leading independent eDisclosure consultants. Join him at a 60 minute webinar to discover the key elements of eDiscovery/Disclosure in the UK. By the end of the hour you will understand :
- What is eDisclosure
– How the UK’s legal framework for eDisclosure operates.
– Where eDisclosure fits into the legal process.
– What you as a lawyer have to do at each stage, who can help, what tools are available.
– Who are the key “players” in the eDisclosure marketplace.
– The advantages technology can deliver.
– What is Computer Assisted Review and when you should be using it (and when you should not.)
Courtesy of: Allvision Computing
These webinars will be recorded and available to everyone for 3 days following the live event on our On-Demand Training page. Please sign up above even if you only plan to watch the recording. You will be notified once the recording is posted. After the initial 3 days, they will be available to ACEDS Members only. To get access to all on-demand training, join ACEDS today! Missed the live version? Contact 786-517-2725 for more information about our web seminars.