|Date: December 10, 2014||Time: 2 PM – 3 PM EST|
UK eDisclosure: Your Essential Guide
Andrew Haslam is one of the UK’s leading independent eDisclosure consultants. Join him at a 60 minute webinar to discover the key elements of eDiscovery/Disclosure in the UK. By the end of the hour you will understand :
- What is eDisclosure
– How the UK’s legal framework for eDisclosure operates.
– Where eDisclosure fits into the legal process.
– What you as a lawyer have to do at each stage, who can help, what tools are available.
– Who are the key “players” in the eDisclosure marketplace.
– The advantages technology can deliver.
– What is Computer Assisted Review and when you should be using it (and when you should not.)
Courtesy of: Allvision Computing
These webinars will be recorded and available to everyone for 3 days following the live event on our On-Demand Training page. Please sign up above even if you only plan to watch the recording. You will be notified once the recording is posted. After the initial 3 days, they will be available to ACEDS Members only. To get access to all on-demand training, join ACEDS today! Missed the live version? Contact 786-517-2725 for more information about our web seminars.