Jacksonville Chapter Event
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Posted by: Mary Mack
The ACEDS Jacksonville Chapter Presents:
A View Behind the Curtain: In-House eDiscovery Professionals Tell All (within reason)
Date: Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 4:00 – 5:40 p.m. Speaker and Panel Presentation
- 5:40 – 7:30 p.m. Happy Hour
Wells Fargo Center
1 Independent Drive, 2nd Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Ticket Price: $10
Click here to purchase tickets
Mary Mack will speak about the eDiscovery industry and then moderate a panel of corporate eDiscovery professionals. Our Panel will discuss a day in the life of an In-House eDiscovery Professional: what they do; what they expect from their outside counsel and service providers; how they budget; the variance in data for different types of litigation; and the pervasive presence of eDiscovery in every job role.
Happy Hour Sponsors:
IST Management Services and Forensic Recovery, LLC
- Mary Mack – Executive Director, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Erin Avera – Senior Vice President, Senior Manager eDiscovery Operations and Fulfillment, Legal Department, Bank of America
- Greg Witczak– Vice President, Global Legal eDiscovery at Deutsche Bank AG
- Dave Wilbur– Senior Director, IT Architecture, Guidewell Source Parent Company of First Coast Service Options Inc. and Novitas Solutions, Inc.
* While our sponsors are providing food and drinks, the $10 fee helps ACEDS Jacksonville with the cost of the room rental and Florida Bar CLE fee.
** We will provide paper work in order to self-report for Florida Bar CLE Credit.
Visit the event page here