You work under aggressive schedules to provide your clients with the accurate and comprehensive results they demand. The challenge is providing the best current technology at an acceptable cost. Your firm deserves an eDiscovery partner that is rigorous in its work, responsive to your needs, and predictable in its pricing.
This is why eDiscovery as a service is a natural fit for law firms of any size. Let us show you how: join ZyLAB and Global Colleague for the ACEDS webinar, “The SaaS Revolution: How Law Firms of Any Size Can Benefit from eDiscovery as a Service.”
● The challenge of maintaining a modern, full-featured e-discovery platform in-house
● Introducing ZyLAB E-discovery as a Service, a white-labeled, full-service discovery solution for law firms of any size using Gartner’s #1 rated EDRM Solution
● A single unified platform for all your matters: manage multiple matters in one system, from processing through production, maintaining chain-of-custody, with granular security--so no need to manage multiple vendors or systems and data sets
● No infrastructure to install and no IT personnel needed to maintain it; smaller firms can compete with the big ones, without the need for six-figure technology investments
● The latest releases and most advanced technology and analytics capabilities continually available
● Assisted review and other advanced features included in the base subscription, allowing you to rapidly cull down data volumes
● Training, technical support, and matter-management services included
● Predictable pricing for optimal cost control
● Practical cases and real life demonstrations
Paul C. Easton | Managing Director |Global Colleague
Paul C. Easton is Managing Director of Global Colleague, an international consulting company specialized in managed services, eDiscovery, information governance, legal hold and litigation support. Paul spent the majority of his legal career helping corporate legal departments, and the law firms that serve them, manage complex e-discovery solutions throughout the United States, Taiwan, India, and Europe.
Johannes C. Scholtes | Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer | ZyLAB
Johannes C. Scholtes, Ph.D. is chairman and chief strategy officer of ZyLAB. Scholtes. Before joining ZyLAB, Scholtes was a lieutenant in the intelligence department of the Royal Dutch Navy. Scholtes holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Delft University of Technology and a Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics from the University of Amsterdam. As of 2008, he holds the Extraordinary Chair in Text Mining from the Department of Knowledge Engineering at the University of Maastricht.