The ACEDS Mission
The mission of ACEDS is to help professionals in various disciplines improve and certify their e-discovery knowledge and skill, advance their careers, increase their contacts, and increase overall competence in e-discovery and related fields.
ACEDS meets these goals by providing its members:
- The Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification, which meets the highest levels of integrity, professional standards and competency assessment,
- News, information and analysis at ACEDS.org, as an exclusive benefit of membership,
- Live and online training and education through seminars, live chats and interviews with experts,
- Community-building and networking through live and online networking opportunities,
- An annual conference in Hollywood, Florida that brings in expert speakers on multiple panels over three days, augmented by many top networking and invaluable materials for the attendees.