The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS), established by The Intriago Group in 2010, is the member organization for professionals in the private and public sectors who work in the field of e-discovery. ACEDS is building a community of e-discovery specialists for the exchange of ideas, guidance, training and best practices, and offers e-discovery certification.
ACEDS, the member organization for e-discovery professionals, has established the field’s first certification exam. Qualified candidates who pass a rigorous examination will earn the right to use the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS™) certification.
- exclusive tools you can use in your job now
- a forum for connecting and networking
- a community for the exchange of ideas and best practices
- the only provider of the career-enhancing CEDS™ professional certification
- breaking news and in-depth analyses of issues affecting the e-discovery field
ACEDS, a vendor-neutral, independent organization, develops its offerings and services solely for the benefit of its members without constraint of outside commercial or financial ties. It operates on the unswerving principle that the quality of its CEDS™ certification, training, continuing education, specialized information and networking will be instrumental to your success in e-discovery.